LONDON, Dec. 17, 2021 — King & Spalding has once again earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the Chambers Asia-Pacific 2022 guide.
The guide ranks the firm’s practices in 13 categories, with King & Spalding lawyers earning 25 individual rankings.
The firm earned rankings in the following categories:
- Asia-Pacific Arbitration: International
- Asia-Pacific Energy & Natural Resources
- Asia-Pacific Projects & Infrastructure
- Indonesia Corporate & Finance: International
- Japan Projects & Energy: International
- Philippines Dispute Resolution: International
- Philippines Projects, Infrastructure & Energy: International
- Singapore Banking & Finance: International
- Singapore Construction
- Singapore Corporate M&A: International: Highly Regarded
- Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration: The Elite
- Singapore Energy & Natural Resources: International
- Singapore Restructuring/Insolvency: International
The complete list of the firm’s practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.