King & Spalding’s Miami office is a critical hub for serving our clients with business and legal interests in Florida, across the U.S. and Latin America, and around the globe. From this important and growing international commercial gateway, we provide a diverse range of capabilities across many of our leading trial, transactional, and governmental practices.
- Our Toxic and Environmental Torts, Class Action Defense, and Products Liability practices have represented clients in hundreds of cases in Florida over the past 20 years – including more than 100 jury trials in the last decade – with particular focus on the consumer products, automotive, financial services, life sciences and technology sectors.
- Our premier Healthcare practice advises healthcare industry clients, including several of Florida’s largest hospital systems and other healthcare providers, on transactions, litigation, and compliance matters.
- Our International Arbitration practice, which is top-ranked both globally and in Latin America, regularly represents multinationals in hearings held in Miami, as the city has emerged as a global center for international arbitration.
- Our Government Advocacy and Public Policy practice includes two former Florida U.S. Congressmen and other advisers who counsel clients in the state and have decades of experience at the highest reaches of state and federal government.
- Our Corporate, Finance, and Investments practices advise clients on venture capital, technology, growth equity, and private equity transactions.
- Our Miami office also serves as an important base for serving our clients’ needs in International Trade, Special Matters and Government Investigations, Corporate and Securities Litigation, and other areas.