LONDON, Jan. 11, 2023 — King & Spalding has earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the Legal 500 Asia-Pacific 2023 guide.
The guide ranks the firm’s practices in 11 categories, including Tier-1 rankings in three categories. One lawyer earned a “Hall of Fame” distinction, six lawyers earned “Leading Individual” recognitions, four “Next Generation Partners” distinctions and six “Rising Stars” recognitions.
The firm garnered Tier-1 rankings for:
- Japan Projects and Energy: International Firms and Joint Ventures
- Singapore Energy: Foreign Firms
- Singapore International Arbitration
It is also recognized for:
- India: Foreign Firms
- Indonesia: Foreign Firms
- Japan Real Estate and Construction: International Firms and Joint Ventures
- Philippines: Foreign Firms
- Singapore Banking & Finance: Foreign Firms
- Singapore Corporate M&A: Foreign Firms
- Singapore Projects: Foreign Firms
- Singapore Restructuring and insolvency: Foreign Firms
The complete list of the Legal 500 Asia-Pacific practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.