LONDON, Dec. 15, 2022 — King & Spalding has once again earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the Chambers Asia-Pacific 2023 guide.
The guide ranks the firm’s practices in 13 categories, with King & Spalding lawyers earning 27 individual rankings.
The firm earned rankings in the following categories:
- Asia-Pacific Arbitration: International
- Asia-Pacific Energy & Natural Resources
- Asia-Pacific Projects & Infrastructure
- Indonesia Corporate & Finance: International
- Japan Projects & Energy: International
- Philippines Dispute Resolution
- Philippines Projects, Infrastructure & Energy
- Singapore Banking & Finance: International
- Singapore Construction: International
- Singapore Corporate M&A: International: Highly Regarded
- Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration: The Elite
- Singapore Energy & Natural Resources: International
- Singapore Restructuring/Insolvency: International
The complete list of the firm’s practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.