LONDON, Dec. 16, 2020 — King & Spalding has again earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the Chambers Asia-Pacific guide.
The 2021 guide ranks the firm’s practices in 17 categories, with King & Spalding lawyers earning 28 individual rankings.
The firm earned rankings in the following categories:
- Asia-Pacific Region Arbitration (International)
- Asia-Pacific Region Energy & Natural Resources
- Asia-Pacific Projects & Infrastructure
- India Projects & Energy: International
- Indonesia Corporate & Finance: International
- Japan Construction
- Japan Dispute Resolution: International
- Japan Projects & Energy: International
- Philippines Dispute Resolution
- Philippines Projects, Infrastructure & Energy
- Singapore Banking & Finance: International
- Singapore Construction
- Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Singapore Energy & Natural Resources: International
- Singapore Corporate M&A: International
- Singapore Projects & Infrastructure: International
- Singapore Restructuring/Insolvency: International
The complete list of the firm’s practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.