NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2022 — BTI Consulting Group has named 17 King & Spalding partners to its list of 2022 BTI Client Service All-Stars, placing it among the top three firms with the most selected lawyers. The list recognizes the attorneys “who stand above all the others in delivering the absolute best in client service,” according to the organization.
The firm’s honorees are:
- John M. Anderson, Corporate, Finance and Investments
- John C.J. Barnes, Government Matters
- James W. Boswell, III, Healthcare
- Christie L. Cardon, Trial & Global Disputes
- Shaswat K. Das, Government Matters
- Gary J. Greco, Trial & Global Disputes
- Scott A. Greer, Corporate, Finance and Investments
- Gregg Jacobson, Corporate, Finance and Investments
- Stephanie F. Johnson, Government Matters
- Rahul Patel, Corporate, Finance and Investments
- Michael E. Paulhus, Government Matters
- Brent P. Ray, Trial & Global Disputes
- Christine E. Savage, Government Matters
- Peter R. Schreck, Trial & Global Disputes
- William C. Smith, III, Corporate, Finance and Investments
- Wick Sollers, Government Matters
- Keith M. Townsend, Corporate, Finance and Investments
BTI conducted more than 350 in-depth interviews with top legal decision makers at large organizations with $700 million or more in revenue to compile this year’s list, and respondents were asked to single out by name – unprompted – the lawyers who deliver superior client service.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,200 lawyers in 23 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.