NEW YORK, Aug. 27, 2015 — One hundred nineteen King & Spalding lawyers from more than 50 practice areas were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
Best Lawyers also recognized 11 of the attorneys listed as “Lawyers of the Year”:
- David L. Balser – First Amendment Law
- Andrew T. Bayman – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Sarah R. Borders – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Holmes J. Hawkins III – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Hector E. Llorens Jr. – Banking and Finance Law
- Christopher A. Wray –Criminal Defense: White Collar
- R. Doak Bishop – Arbitration
- John P. Bowman – International Arbitration – Governmental
- Joseph W. Dorn – International Trade and Finance Law
- Lloyd N. Hand – Government Relations Practice
- Dixie L. Johnson – Administrative / Regulatory Law
These individuals received particularly positive peer reviews for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Best Lawyers chooses only a single lawyer within each specialty and region for this distinction. To view the complete list of King & Spalding lawyers ranked in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America, click here.
The Best Lawyers in America guide has been called “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice” by Corporate Counsel magazine. For the 2016 edition, the guide drew from nearly 6.7 million confidential evaluations by leading attorneys across the country.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 125 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 800 lawyers in 17 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.