Join King & Spalding’s structured finance team for a webinar focused on utilizing structured finance tools during a distressed economic environment. Topics will include:
- Overview of Distressed Situations & Bankruptcy
- Isolating Credit Risks from Company Distress
- Structured Finance as a Tool During Distressed Scenarios
- The Importance of Traditional Financing Documentation and Efficiencies in Putting Together Collateral Packages
- Contingency Planning
- Sources of Capital in a Distressed Climate & How to Think Ahead
For questions, contact Cecilia Aguirre-Lopez at email@example.com.
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias at firstname.lastname@example.org. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.