Join us for our annual Class Action University focusing on emerging legal trends in class actions. The conference will offer five cutting-edge legal insight sessions on topics demanding your attention in 2023. Class action lawyers and outside resources from across the country will share critical perspectives from the litigation trenches with in-house lawyers and executives.
Class Action University Highlights:
- Perspectives from Plaintiffs in Resolving Mega Class Actions
- Strategies for Managing Consumer Surveys
- Tips for Prevailing on Appeal
- Trends in Privacy and Data Breach Class Actions
- Best Practices for Coordinating Across Workstreams
This program is being offered virtually for those unable to attend in person. Registration for virtual attendance is available through the RSVP link.