Join us for an insider’s look at the most important developments in legal issues facing California companies in 2022 and what to expect for 2023.
King & Spalding partners from California and beyond address important topics that will be top of mind for businesses in 2023. Session topics include:
- FCA Enforcement Update
- October Term 2022: An Overview of Supreme Court Developments
- The Ethical In-House Lawyer: Protecting Your Communications
- The Global Transformation of the Modern Workplace
- Keeping Contracts Out of Court: Mitigating Litigation Risk in Technology Transactions
- Recent Developments in Trade Secrets Practice – Insights from the Trenches
- The Next Wave of Dangerous Class Actions that all GCs Should Know About
- Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession: Prevention, Detection, and Treatment
- Bullying and Bias in Litigation, and Ethical Strategies in Combat Abusive Behavior
For questions and registration information, contact Tran Le at email@example.com.
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. The live, in-person format is Traditional and interactive webinar format is synchronous and approved for experienced and newly-admitted lawyers. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, firstname.lastname@example.org. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.