NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2023 — The American Lawyer has named King & Spalding a finalist in seven categories in its annual Industry and Litigation Department of the Year Awards, including Best Law Firm of the Year. “This year’s finalists represent the best of the best across all of what the profession holds dear,” according to the publication.
The firm is a finalist for the following awards, which will be announced November 15:
- Best Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Department of the Year – Product Liability
- Best Client-Law Firm Team – King & Spalding and Blackstone Credit
- Best Provider Collaboration – DaVita trial team
- Regional Litigation Department of the Year – Georgia
- Managing Partner of the Year – Robert Hays
- Attorney of the Year – Sally Yates
See the full list of finalists here.