Please join an experienced cross-panel of our restructuring and healthcare colleagues for a review of hot topics in the healthcare restructuring space. Learn the issues that have been key in recent out of court workouts and chapter 11 bankruptcies, as well as other important legal and regulatory developments, and what these could mean for this coming year, including:
- Influence of the proposed rules by the FTC regarding Non-Compete on Financing and Valuations
- Debt Defaults, Forbearance and Impacts on Providers
- Navigating Licensure and other Change of Control provisions
- Bankruptcy Treatment of Medicare and Medicaid Provider Agreements
- Jurisdiction over Medicare and Medicaid Disputes
For questions, contact Caroline Wendt at email@example.com.