NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2016 —Best Lawyers in America has selected 119 King & Spalding lawyers from more than 50 practice areas for inclusion in its 2017 list recognizing leading practitioners from across the country.
Best Lawyers also recognized the following seven attorneys as Lawyers of the Year:
- Jon R. Harris Jr. - Health Care Law
- Paul K. Ferdinands - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Peter J. Genz - Tax Law
- Robert D. Hays - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Stephen L. Goff - Bet-the-Company Litigation and Health Care Law
- Gennaro A. Filice III - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions: Defendants
- Dixie L. Johnson - Securities Regulation
These individuals received particularly positive peer reviews for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Best Lawyers chooses only a single lawyer within each specialty and region for this distinction. To view the complete list of King & Spalding lawyers ranked in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America, click here.
The Best Lawyers in America guide has been called “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice” by Corporate Counsel magazine.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 900 lawyers in 18 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.