On December 16, 2021, King & Spalding will host a webinar focused on the current state of white bagging, what we have learned and the successful strategies that providers are employing. The following are among the topics we plan to cover:
- Plans’ different approaches toward white bagging: drugs are different, implementation is different, and authorization and exception processes are different;
- How different providers are responding to white bagging policies;
- Regulatory and advocacy activity at the state and federal level;
- Successful litigation strategies for addressing white bagging;
- How judges and arbitrators are viewing white bagging and the issues of greatest concern to them;
- Implications for contract negotiations.
If you have questions concerning this roundtable webinar, email Christine Lieber at email@example.com.
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, firstname.lastname@example.org. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.