A one-day, dual-track conference providing insight into and analysis of a number of key legal and regulatory issues of importance to manufacturers of pharmaceutical and biological products.
The program will focus on areas of interest to regulatory, litigation, IP and business counsel as well as regulatory, marketing/sales and corporate compliance personnel.
Up to seven hours of CLE credit available for many jurisdictions.
November 11, 2014
Westin Hotel | Philadelphia, PA
Join a King & Spalding faculty for interactive presentations on seventeen critical subjects:
- PLENARY SESSION: Preparing for Coming Trends in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries
- #TheLongWaitIsOver – Practical Implications of FDA's 2014 Social Media Guidances
- Biosimiliars: Now Arriving in the U.S.
- Helping Hands? Current Issues with Co-pay Cards, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
- U.S. Customs Speaks: Importing Pharmaceuticals and the New Pharmaceutical Center of Excellence and Expertise
- Getting the Deal Done: Identifying and Managing Risks Unique to Pharma Deals
- Hot Button Tax Issues Facing Pharmaceutical Companies – Key Considerations and Strategies
- The Challenges of Compassion: The Future of Expanded Access to Investigational Drugs
- Perils of Doing Business with International Partners: Corruption, Data Privacy and Information Security and Trade Regulation
- Ethics Credit: Is your Attorney-Client Privilege as Robust as You Think in Light of Recent Case Law Developments?
- Pharma Enforcement Trends and Hot Topics
- Annual Review of the Decisions of the Federal Circuit and a More Active Supreme Court Impacting Pharmaceutical Patent Litigation
- DOJ Enforcement: The Escalation of Scrutiny on Patient Safety and Clinical Research
- Emerging Issues in Defending Pharmaceutical Mass Torts
- Loose Lips and Illegal Tips: Minimizing Risk as Regulators Ramp Up Insider Trading Scrutiny
- Personal Jurisdiction after Daimler and Other Threshold Strategies to Escape Hostile State Courts
- Trends and Strategies in Pharma Regulatory Litigation
Before October 24th - $95 per person
After October 24th - $195 per person
Registration deadline: Friday, November 7, 2014
To register for the conference, visit www.kslaw.com/PharmaUniversity2014.
Continuing Legal Education Credit
CLE Credit will be applied for in California, Georgia, New York, Texas, and if needed in Illinois, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to participants within 30 days after the program. All attendees will receive a Universal Certificate to use to seek/report credit in jurisdictions not noted above. California Provider # 10947
In order to take advantage of the King & Spalding group rate of $279, reservations must be made by October 17th. Click here to book your room reservation online or call the Westin Hotel at 215-563-1600, and mention King & Spalding.
We hope you will join us at King & Spalding's 7th Annual Pharmaceutical University conference in Philadelphia.