King & Spalding will host its fifth annual all-day Patent Law Seminar in Munich, Germany. The program is designed for litigators, IP/patent counsel, and corporate counsel.
King & Spalding partners from Intellectual Property, International Trade, and International Arbitration will cover a broad range of patent- and technology-related topics, including:
- Recent Developments in U.S. Patent Law and Post-Grant Proceedings in the U.S. Patent Office
- The Evolving Law on Patent Subject Matter Eligibility since Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank
- Strategies on Protecting Computer and Software Inventions
- Recent Developments at the International Trade Commission and Other Technology-Related Trade Issues
- Arbitration as a Means for Resolving International Patent Disputes and the Drafting of Arbitration Clauses
- Current Issues Involving FRAND-encumbered Standard Essential Patents (SEPs)
As a new component this year, the program will include a panel discussion with outside experts on the topic of FRAND and SEPs .
If you have questions regarding the seminar, please contact Natasha Moffitt at email@example.com or +1 404 572 2783.
Die Veranstaltung ist auf Englisch, aber Sie können gerne Ihre Fragen auf Deutsch stellen