Please join us for a roundtable webinar on February 15, 2023, from noon - 1:00 P.M. Our panel will explore healthcare fraud enforcement patterns from 2022 and will discuss what to expect from the government and whistleblowers in 2023. The panel will also consider how healthcare organizations can mitigate these False Claims Act enforcement risks by implementing proactive compliance strategies. Topics for discussion include:
– DOJ and OIG enforcement initiatives focused on healthcare organizations.
– Specific enforcement trends to be covered include:
– Proposed changes to the overpayment rule
– Continued pursuit of private equity investors
– Cyber breaches leading to FCA liability
– Academic medical center grant fraud enforcement
– Provider Relief Fund reporting
– Anti-Kickback Statute / Conflicts of Interest
– Strategies to reduce risk in light of enforcement trends and evolving data sources.
For questions, contact Caroline Wendt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias at email@example.com. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.