Knowledge & Social: Fundraising Tips for a Challenging Environment
Dynamics have fundamentally shifted in Asia when it comes to fundraising in 2023. Competition is much more intense, requirements (on many aspects) have immensely elevated; there is just a nagging feeling that a lot more needs to be done to differentiate yourself from the pack.
In this special edition of Knowledge & Social, we invite you to join us and partake in this event to gather the latest insights from K&S and IQ-EQ, one of the largest global fund administrator administrating 800+ funds worldwide.
Our speakers will discuss the following trends that have been observed in the current fundraising environment, including:
- Separate managed accounts, joint ventures, platforms, club deals and continuation funds
- Emergence of the Middle East as a source of capital
- Impact of geopolitics
- Priorities for European and U.S. investors and the consequences for fund structuring
- Sectors and geographies that are bucking the trend.
Tuesday, June 27, 2023
5:30 P.M. In-Person Registration
6:00 P.M. Seminar Session
7:00 P.M. Drinks and Networking
For questions or to RSVP, contact the Knowledge & Social Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dora Chan, Counsel, King & Spalding
- Neil Synnott, Chief Commercial Officer, IQ-EQ
- Parveet Singh Gandoak, Partner, King & Spalding (Moderator)
Knowledge & Social
Knowledge & Social is a tailored knowledge programme providing concise and relevant updates on the latest legal trends through interactive seminars, panel discussions and workshops. Each session is followed by social networking over drinks and light bites.