- Cynthia Stroman, Partner, King & Spalding, Environmental, Health, and Safety Practice
- Vasiliki Tsaganos, Deputy Chief Counsel, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Jim Pates, Assistant Chief Counsel for the Pipeline Legal Division within the Office of Chief Counsel, PHMSA
- Mike Friedberg, Staff Director, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Wendy Buckley, Hazardous Materials Transportation Specialist, President & Founder of Specialty
Transportation and Regulatory Services
- Sara Peters, Senior Associate, King & Spalding, Energy and Transportation Safety Practice
Regulators, businesses, and environmental groups are paying unprecedented attention to the safe transport of crude and other energy products by rail and pipeline. A distinguished panel will discuss anticipated regulatory and legal developments in the coming year.
You may register for the program here.
If you have questions that are not addressed during the program, please contact one of the speakers and they will be happy to answer them.
If you would like to receive CLE credit for this program, please complete this linked form and return to King & Spalding (see instructions on form).
Thank you for your interest in our e-Learn Series. To send a request to have your name placed on the e-Learn invitation list, click here.
Professional Development Coordinator
King & Spalding LLP
1180 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
+1 404 572 3042 Direct