LONDON, June 13, 2014 — In its 2014 guide to the leading legal practices in the United States, Chambers USA has again counted King & Spalding among the top law firms in the nation. King & Spalding earned 34 practice rankings in the latest edition of the guide, and 107 of the firm’s lawyers earned 125 individual recognitions as leading practitioners in their fields.
King & Spalding received 14 national-level practice rankings in the categories of Antitrust: Cartel, Appellate Law, Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded, Energy: Electricity, Energy: Oil & Gas, Environment, Food & Beverages, Government: Government Relations, Healthcare, International Arbitration, International Trade, Product Liability & Mass Torts, Projects: Oil & Gas, and REITS.
The firm earned an additional 20 state rankings for various practices based out of its offices in Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Washington, D.C.:
- Antitrust (Georgia)
- Antitrust: Cartel (Nationwide)
- Appellate (Nationwide)
- Banking & Finance (Georgia, North Carolina)
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Georgia, Texas)
- Construction (Texas)
- Corporate/M&A (Nationwide, Georgia)
- Energy: Electricity (Nationwide)
- Energy: Oil & Gas (Nationwide)
- Environment (Nationwide, Georgia, Texas)
- Food & Beverages: Regulatory & Litigation (Nationwide)
- Government: Government Relations (Nationwide)
- Healthcare (Nationwide, D.C., Georgia, Texas)
- Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory (D.C.)
- Intellectual Property (Georgia)
- Intellectual Property: Patent (New York)
- International Arbitration (Nationwide)
- International Trade (Nationwide)
- Labor & Employment (Georgia)
- Litigation: General Commercial (Georgia, Texas)
- Product Liability & Mass Torts (Nationwide)
- Projects: Oil & Gas (Nationwide)
- Real Estate (Georgia)
- REITs (Nationwide)
- Tax (Georgia)
To view a list of the individual King & Spalding attorneys and practice areas ranked in Chambers USA and read the accompanying editorial, click here.
Chambers has been researching the U.S. legal profession since 1999. Its researchers speak to a vast range of lawyers and their clients to understand and accurately depict each legal practice and the leading players within it. Inclusion in the guide is determined solely by reputation in the market and knowledge of the profession as gathered by Chambers editorial staff.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 125 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 800 lawyers in 17 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.