Jeff Telep and Bill Sauers
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Trade secrets defined.
- Recent examples of international trade secret theft.
- Recent developments in trade secret protection, including:
- Proposed federal trade secret law;
- Recent and proposed executive agency action on international trade secret theft, including the Administration’s Strategy on Mitigating the Theft of U.S. Trade Secrets, the United States Trade Representative’s Special Section 301 report, and the President’s Executive Orders on Cybertheft;
- Trade Secret Protection proposals in international trade agreements; and
- Proposed European Union trade secret legislation.
- Remedies for international trade secret theft, including Section 337 actions in the U.S., U.S. federal litigation, and foreign country litigation.
- Practical tips for international protection of trade secrets.
You may register for the program here.
If you have questions that are not addressed during the program, please contact one of the speakers and they will be happy to answer them.
If you would like to receive CLE credit for this program, please complete this linked form and return to King & Spalding (see instructions on form).
Thank you for your interest in our e-Learn Series. To send a request to have your name placed on the e-Learn invitation list, click here.
Glenda R. Smith
King & Spalding LLP
1180 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
+1 404 572 3017 Direct