NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2018 — Best Lawyers in America has once again selected over 100 King & Spalding lawyers from more than 50 practice areas for inclusion in its 2019 list recognizing leading practitioners from across the country.
Best Lawyers also recognized the following King & Spalding attorneys as Lawyers of the Year:
- Mark M. Maloney – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Phillip H. Street – Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Doak Bishop – International Arbitration – Commercial
- John P. Bowman – International Arbitration – Governmental
- Kenneth S. Culotta – Project Finance Law
- Robert E. Meadows – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
- Stephen L. Goff – Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Gennaro A. Filice III – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
- Dixie L. Johnson – Litigation – Securities
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Only a single lawyer is chosen within each specialty and region for the “Lawyer of the Year” distinction. To view the complete list of King & Spalding lawyers ranked in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America, click here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.