Please join the King & Spalding faculty for its 9th Annual Pharmaceutical University, a full day of presentations on subjects critical to drug and biologics manufacturers, their in-house counsel, managers and executives.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 | 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. followed by a networking reception at The Westin Philadelphia
Our 2016 curriculum (available on the agenda page) is compelling and substantively diverse, with three concurrent tracks and eighteen different presentations from which to choose. Experts from across the firm will deliver courses on cutting-edge issues critical to pharmaceutical and biotechnology lawyers, executives and managers. A few highlights:
- "Best of Times and Worst of Times: Pharma Government Enforcement in 2016 and Compliance Implications" (Plenary Session)
- "Do the Right Thing: A Discussion of Ethics in Intellectual Property" (Ethics CLE Credit)
- "Help! Patient Assistance Programs and Co-Pay Cards: Hot Topics and Recent Enforcement"
- "Government Investigations and Parallel Mass Tort Litigation: Navigating the First 100 Days"
- "After Daimler: Recent Developments in Personal Jurisdiction in State Courts"
- "Opening the Curtain: Implications of the New Final Rule that Expands Requirements for Public Disclosure of Your Company's Clinical Trial Information"
Attendees of "Pharma U" consistently rave about the quality of the programming and the opportunity to network with several hundred peers from dozens of the nation's most sophisticated pharmaceutical companies.
Please register soon as capacity is limited and we are nearing our registration limit. The $99 registration fee goes up to $199 on October 22.
Continuing Legal Education Credit
Up to seven hours of CLE credit (including 1 hour of ethics) will be available.
The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17th Street at Liberty Place
Philadelphia, PA 19103
If you have questions, please contact Meghan Schilt, Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will join us on November 15 in Philadelphia.