King & Spalding will host a discussion of updated Terms and Conditions and other developments related to CARES Act funding, as well as provide an in-depth look at CMS’s recent Interim Final Rule giving providers additional flexibilities to address the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Status of and issues related to CARES Act relief funding for providers, general and targeted distributions, terms and conditions, refunds and overpayments, and other related issues;
- Relocations and expansions of hospital outpatient departments, including the provision of services in a patient’s home;
- Graduate medical education provisions relating to the calculation of available beds, resident FTEs and the caps on per resident amounts and FTEs;
- Modifications to the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) to encourage continued participation, including options available to ACOs with agreements expiring December 31, 2020, adjustment of financial calculations to address COVID-19-related expenditures and expansion of codes used in beneficiary assignment; and
- Provider-specific provisions relating to home health agencies, hospice, long-term care facilities (LTCFs), skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and inpatient rehabilitation facilities.
For questions, contact Monique Wharton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. The live, interactive webinar is approved for both Experienced and Newly Admitted attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, email@example.com. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.