On November 6th, Americans turned out in the largest numbers in our nation’s history for a nonpresidential election. Control of the House of Representatives flipped to the Democrats, while the Republicans widened slightly their margin in the Senate. Join us as we discuss the impact of the elections on the healthcare service, medical device and pharmaceutical industries, including:
- How will the priorities of the next Congress impact the healthcare industry?
- Will healthcare and the ACA be on the agenda?
- What are the prospects for regulatory simplification?
- How should the healthcare industry prepare for the next two years?
- How will congressional oversight and investigations impact the healthcare industry?
- Finally, what will the results of the 2018 midterm elections mean for the 2020 presidential election?
Please join the Washington, D.C.-based Government Affairs and Public Policy practice of King & Spalding LLP on Wednesday, November 28, as we dissect the Election Day results and provide insight on what’s to come for the healthcare industry in the lame-duck session, in 2019, and as America gears up for Election 2020.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. ET
CLE credit will be applied for in CA, GA, IL, NY, TX and, if needed, NC and VA. Attendees will receive a Uniform Certificate of Attendance via email approximately 30 days after the program to seek CLE credit in other jurisdictions. New York lawyers: This program is considered transitional and non-transitional in content. The interactive webinar format is synchronous and approved for all lawyers. King & Spalding LLP / 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309 | CA Provider # 10947.
If you have questions concerning this Roundtable Webinar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.