Join Intellectual Property, International Trade, and International Arbitration professionals from King & Spalding for an informative discussion on patent law, international trade, and arbitration developments in IP in the United States. Lawyers, patent attorneys, and business professionals who are navigating this ever-changing landscape will not want to miss this full-day seminar.
- Recent Developments in U.S. Patent Law and Litigation
- Recent Developments in Post-Grant Proceedings in the
U.S. Patent Office
- The Ever-Evolving World of Patent Subject Matter Eligibility
- Recent Developments in Section 337 Investigations at the International Trade Commission and Other Technology-Related Trade Issues
- Arbitrating Patent Disputes: Practical Tips from Recent Cases
Wednesday 8 May 2019
9.30 – 17.30 h
Reception to follow.
Please contact Natasha Moffitt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
If needed, CPD points will be awarded in the UK. U.S. CLE credit will be applied for, if needed, in CA, GA, IL, NC, NY, TX and VA. Attendees will receive a Uniform Certificate of Attendance via email approximately 30 days after the program to seek CLE/CPD credit on their own in other jurisdictions. NY-barred lawyers: The content of this program is considered both Transitional and Non-Transitional. The in-person format is Traditional and approved for all lawyers. King & Spalding LLP / 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309 / CA Provider # 10947 / SRA Provider #: 3366 / SKIL