NEW YORK, April 12, 2019 — Law360 has selected 12 King & Spalding lawyers to serve on its 2019 editorial advisory boards focusing on their areas of practice. Law360 editors rely on the board members for insight into the latest issues affecting various practice areas and feedback on how the publication can improve its coverage.
The following lawyers were selected:
- Rambod Behboodi (Geneva), International Trade
- Gina Cavalier (Washington, D.C.), Life Sciences
- Susan Clare (Atlanta), Transportation
- David M. Fine (New York), Trials
- Anne Cox-Johnson (Atlanta), Mergers & Acquisitions
- Craig Ledet (Houston), Construction
- Elizabeth Lindquist (Washington, D.C.), Government Contracts
- Rahul Patel (Atlanta), Private Equity
- David Runnels (Houston), Energy
- Ilana Saltzbart (Washington, D.C.), Environmental
- Elizabeth Silbert (Atlanta), International Arbitration
- Michael Urschel (New York), Capital Markets
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,100 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.