King & Spalding will host a webinar focused on the government’s new priorities in healthcare fraud enforcement in a year like no other. The epochal government regulatory changes, programs, and provider relief have brought new frontiers in investigation, enforcement, and False Claims Act cases. Understand how these developments may impact a range of healthcare companies, how stakeholders can protect themselves from new potential areas of exposure and mitigate risk, and how to react if investigated.
This discussion will include the following areas related to fraud and abuse enforcement:
- The CARES Act and other pandemic legislation and related enforcement;
- Increased governmental focus on telemedicine / telehealth enforcement;
- Evolving procedural trends in FCA enforcement, including developing definitions of falsity and knowledge;
- Updates to DOJ guidelines for evaluating compliance programs; and
- Practical tips on proactive compliance strategies to mitigate risk.
If you have questions concerning this roundtable webinar, email email@example.com.
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, firstname.lastname@example.org. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.