NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2019 — The Best Lawyers in America guide has listed 115 King & Spalding lawyers, selected by their peers, from across the country in its 2020 edition. Best Lawyers also recognized the following King & Spalding attorneys as Lawyers of the Year in their jurisdictions:
- David L. Balser – First Amendment Law
- Robert D. Hays - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Douglas A. Henderson – Environmental Law
- William A. Holby – Public Finance Law
- Hector E. Llorens Jr. – Banking and Finance Law
- Natasha H. Moffitt – Litigation - Patent
- Ray Persons – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Richard A. Schneider – Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Craig S. Miles – International Arbitration – Commercial
- Stephen L. Goff – Health Care Law
- James P. Brogan – Copyright Law
- Jack D. Capers Jr. – Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
To view the complete list of King & Spalding lawyers ranked in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, click here. Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Only a single lawyer is chosen within each specialty and region for the Lawyer of the Year distinction.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,100 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.