Register to attend the King & Spalding Texas Healthcare Roundtable in Houston on November 6. The roundtable will feature speakers on a wide range of cutting-edge healthcare regulatory, transactional and managed care issues.
The agenda is now live and can be found here.
Sessions include discussions on the following topics:
- More Money or More Problems? Evaluating Recent Medicare Reimbursement Updates and Payment Changes
- Stark and the Anti-Kickback Statute, Overpayments and the False Claims Act
- What to Know: Operational Update for Healthcare Facilities
- Current Trends in Healthcare Transactions and Antitrust
- Managed Care, Contracted Issues, Non-contracted Issues and Surprise Billing
We look forward to seeing you there.
Wednesday, November 6
8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
5011 Westheimer at Post Oak
Houston, TX 77056
For questions, please contact Diana Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Non-Transitional Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, email@example.com. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.