This is known:
The amendments to UWG came into force on December 2, 2020 as a result of the Act to Strengthen Fair Competition. While these essentially refer to restrictions on abusive warning letters against small businesses based on actions on the Internet, the changes to the UWG also have a significant impact on (unfair) competition disputes in the pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetics and food industries, giving reason to discuss the need of tactical adjustments in competition litigation.
These aspects should be discussed:
- No more variable venue of court?
- Court venue agreement?
- Fewer competition associations from December 2021?
- When will warning letters be abusive?
- New contractual penalty promises necessary?
- Always a need for agreement bodies for (initial) review of contractual penalties?
- Damages in case of unjustified warning?
- New considerations of the dispute value?
We are looking forward to a joint discussion in this virtual event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.