NEW YORK, June 10, 2020 — Law360 has selected nine King & Spalding lawyers to serve on its 2020 editorial advisory boards focusing on their areas of practice. Law360 editors rely on the board members for insight into the latest issues affecting various practice areas and feedback on how the publication can improve its coverage.
The following lawyers were selected:
- Alejandra Apecechea (Washington, D.C.), Immigration
- Rambod Behboodi (Geneva), International Trade
- Jean Cogill (New York), Benefits
- Isabel Fernández de la Cuesta (New York), International Arbitration
- Anne Cox-Johnson (Atlanta), Mergers & Acquisitions
- Craig Ledet (Houston), Construction
- Ryan McNaughton (New York), Capital Markets
- Mark Polston (Washington, D.C.), Health
- Ilana Saltzbart (Washington, D.C.), Environmental
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,100 lawyers in 21 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.