President Biden recently issued an Executive Order that requires all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The White House subsequently issued guidance explaining the vaccination requirements and other COVID-19 related safety measures for federal prime contractors and subcontractors.
The timeline for implementation is very fast and the logistical challenges to execution are vast. K&S has been working with clients to break through these challenges.
Join our experts in a discussion of this issue to assist you as you work to act on this order.
In this briefing, our attorneys will cover the following:
- Navigating that competing compliance obligations arising from state and federal executive orders
- Determining which contracts are covered and excluded
- Defining the scope and requirements of the order
- Timing of the new requirements
- Dealing with practical and geographic challenges to the order
- Understanding the risks of non-compliance