King & Spalding will host a discussion of the compliance and litigation landscape for providers, including:
- Evaluation of compliance risks and considerations associated with bringing “non-essential” employees back on campus from remote work.
- Potential litigation considerations associated with returning “non-essential” employees to the healthcare campus.
- Potential litigation considerations associated with resuming elective procedures.
- Developments in state and federal liability protections for COVID-related care.
- Key class action and compliance considerations before and during the pandemic.
For questions, contact Christine Lieber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. The live, interactive webinar is approved for both Experienced and Newly Admitted attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, email@example.com. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.