NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2017 — LMG Life Sciences has named 14 King & Spalding lawyers Life Sciences Stars, and has “highly recommended” the firm for U.S. Food & Drug Administration: Medical Device work as well as for White Collar/Government Investigations work.
The following King & Spalding lawyers were selected as Life Sciences Stars in various practice areas:
- Andy Bayman (Non-IP Litigation)
- Mark Brown (FDA: Medical Device; FDA: Pharmaceutical)
- Bobby Burchfield (Non-IP Litigation)
- Gina Cavalier (White-Collar/Govt. Investigations)
- Fred Degnan (Regulatory)
- Tom Duley (Finance & Transactional)
- Mark Jensen (White-Collar/Govt. Investigations)
- Christina Markus (Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement; FDA: Pharmaceutical)
- Michael Pauzé (Non-IP Litigation)
- Mark Polston (Regulatory)
- John Richter (Non-IP Litigation)
- John Shakow (Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement)
- Wick Sollers (White-Collar/Govt. Investigations)
- Chilton Varner (Product Liability)
LMG Life Sciences also recommended King & Spalding in the areas of FDA: Pharmaceutical; Healthcare: Pricing & Reimbursement; and Product Liability. The publication noted that the firm has “exceptional government investigations and product liability practices” that “make it a go-to litigation firm for industry clients.”
LMG Life Sciences bases its research on online surveys and interviews with lawyers across the United States. Its researchers also spoke to clients and leading lawyers within the industry and reviewed public information to inform its decisions.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.