The new year presents us with a new Administration, a continuing reliance on technology to keep us connected due to the pandemic, and a focus on the influence of tech companies on society at large. In preparation for what’s coming in the year ahead, please join us for a discussion of legal developments of interest to the tech industry in the following areas:
Litigation Trends & Risks
- Arbitration Provisions, Class Action Waivers & Key Distinctions in Their Enforceability in Federal and California State Court
- Antitrust Enforcement Trends and Regulatory Approaches
Intellectual Property Law Update
- New Laws: Trademark Modernization Act and Copyright Small Claims Act
- Tech Industry IP Cases of Note including Pending SCOTUS Copyright and Patent Cases
- Proposed Laws: Shop Safe, Inform Consumers
If you are interested in attending please contact Shiela Barnes at email@example.com to be added to our invitation list.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
King & Spalding is an accredited provider of CLE credit in California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. We can issue reciprocal credit for attorneys licensed in Connecticut, Florida, and New Jersey. We will apply for credit in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia (subject to MCLE Board approval). For jurisdictions not listed, attendees are provided with a Universal Certificate of Attendance. New York licensed attorneys: Transitional/Appropriate for newly-admitted and experienced attorneys. Financial aid is available for qualifying lawyers. For CLE-related questions, please contact Gisel Arias, firstname.lastname@example.org. King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. CA Provider #10947.