LONDON, Sept. 30, 2020 — King & Spalding has once again earned multiple rankings in the Legal 500 UK guide.
In the 2021 edition, the firm earned rankings in the following categories:
- Commercial Litigation: Premium
- Employment: Employers
- Energy and Infrastructure
- Financial Services: Contentious
- Financial Services: Non-contentious/Regulatory
- Fraud: Civil
- International Arbitration
- M&A: Upper Mid-Market and Premium Deals, £500M+
- Oil & Gas
- Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime (Advice to Corporates)
Partners Martin Hunt, John Savage QC, Thomas Sprange QC and Sarah Walker earned elite “Leading Individual” designations for their expertise in their areas of law. The full rankings list and editorial commentary can be seen here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.