LONDON, Sept. 27, 2019 — King & Spalding has once again garnered multiple rankings in the Legal 500 UK guide.
In the 2020 edition, the firm earned rankings in the following categories:
- Corporate/Commercial: M&A: Upper Mid-Market and Premium Deals, £500M+
- Corporate/Commercial: Financial Services: Contentious
- Corporate/Commercial: Financial Services: Non-contentious/Regulatory
- Crime, Fraud and Licensing: Fraud: Civil
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution: International Arbitration
- Human Resources: Employment: Employers
- Projects, Energy and Natural Resources: Oil and Gas
- Risk Advisory: Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime
In addition, partners John Savage QC and Thomas Sprange QC earned elite “Leading Individual” designations for their expertise in their areas of law. The full rankings list and editorial commentary can be seen here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,100 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.