FRANKFURT, Dec. 10, 2018 — In its 2019 guide to legal practices in Germany, Legal 500 has again recognized King & Spalding as one of the country’s leading firms in five categories.
The firm’s Frankfurt practices were ranked in the fields of Investment Funds, Lending and Borrowing, Real Estate, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Arbitration. In addition, partner Jan Schäfer was recognized as a “Leading Individual” for arbitration and counsel Henning Aufderhaar earned recognition as a “Next Generation Lawyer” for real estate.
Here are the firm’s rankings and recognized lawyers in Legal 500 Deutschland 2019:
- Banking & Finance: Investment Funds (Tier 2)
- Banking & Finance: Lending and Borrowing (Tier 5)
- Industry focus: Healthcare and Life Sciences (Tier 4)
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Tier 4)
- Jan Schäfer (Leading Individual)
- Real Estate and Construction: Real Estate (Tier 3)
- Henning Aufderhaar (Next Generation Lawyer)
The Legal 500 Deutschland is a guide to Germany’s leading law firms, offering a complete listing of over 400 commercial law firms in the country and over 1,500 lawyers as well as a detailed review of firms and lawyers across 48 specialist practice areas.