NEW YORK, April 20, 2021 — Law360 has selected eight King & Spalding partners and one member of its professional staff to serve on its 2021 editorial advisory boards. Law360 editors rely on the board members for insight into the latest issues affecting various practice areas and feedback on how the publication can improve its coverage.
Those serving on the 2021 Law360 editorial boards are:
- Norm Armstrong, Partner (Competition)
- Nikki Reeves, Partner (Compliance)
- Caroline Abney, Director of Diversity & Inclusion (Diversity & Inclusion)
- Randy Butterfield, Counsel (Environmental)
- Mark Polston, Partner (Health Care)
- Stephen Orava, Partner (International Trade)
- Shaila Rahman Diwan, Partner (Product Liability)
- Madison Kitchens, Partner (Transportation)
- Julia Romano, Partner (Trials)
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.