FRANKFURT, Oct. 30, 2017 — The 2017/2018 edition of the JUVE Handbook, which reviews more than 800 law firms and evaluates their position in the German legal market, has recognized several King & Spalding practices and individuals.
JUVE has ranked the following practice areas:
- Investment Funds
- Real Estate
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Food Law
- Dispute Resolution – Arbitration/Mediation
The following Frankfurt-based King & Spalding lawyers gained individual recognitions in the guide:
- Jan Schäfer – “Leading Name” in Arbitration and “recommended” for Arbitration/Mediation
- Mario Leissner – “Recommended” for two separate areas: Investment Funds and Real Estate
- Sebastian Kaufmann – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Sven Wortberg – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Ulf Grundmann – “Recommended” for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Henning Aufderhaar – “Recommended” for Real Estate
The JUVE Handbook’s recognitions are based on interviews with more than 11,000 German and international lawyers and their clients.
King & Spalding’s 20-lawyer Frankfurt office focuses on real estate and capital transactions, investment funds, regulatory, international arbitration, life sciences, finance, corporate and tax law.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.