LONDON, Jan. 18, 2019 — King & Spalding has once again earned recognition as one of the leading firms in the Asia-Pacific region in the latest edition of the Legal 500 Asia-Pacific guide.
The 2019 guide ranks the firm’s practices in 16 categories. Eight King & Spalding lawyers earned “Leading Individual” recognitions.
The firm garnered Band 1 rankings for:
- Japan Projects & Energy: International;
- Singapore Energy: Foreign Firms;
- Singapore International Arbitration; and
- Singapore Projects: Foreign Firms
It is also recognized for:
- Asia-Pacific Regional International Arbitration
- India: Foreign Firms
- Indonesia: Foreign Firms
- Japan Banking and Finance: International Firms and Joint Ventures
- Japan Corporate M&A: International Firms and Joint Ventures
- Japan Dispute Resolution: International Firms and Joint Ventures
- Japan Real Estate and Construction: International Firms and Joint Ventures
- Malaysia: Foreign Firms
- Myanmar: Foreign Firms
- Philippines: Foreign Firms
- Singapore Corporate M&A: Foreign Firms
- South Korea Projects and Energy: Foreign Firms
The complete list of the firm’s practice and individual rankings and the related editorial commentary can be accessed here.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.