Congress is currently writing legislation to amend the nation’s tax code. This once in a generation undertaking will have significant consequences for the American economy and domestic and international companies doing business in America. Knowing what to expect will greatly benefit every company as it prepares to operate in a new tax environment.
Please join our panel of experts as they discuss the major provisions under consideration, provide their insights into what provisions will go, stay or be changed, as well as predictions on passage and timing.
- Former Congressman Ander Crenshaw (R-FL)
- Former Congressman Mike Andrews (D-TX)
- Former Governor & Congressman Bob Ehrlich (R-MD)
- Former Congressman Kendrick Meek (D-FL)
- John Taylor, King & Spalding Tax Partner
- Tom Spulak, Partner & Chair, King & Spalding Government Advocacy & Public Policy
For more information, contact:
Glenda R. Smith
King & Spalding
1180 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
+1 404 572 3017 Direct
The King & Spalding University e-Learn Series offers monthly one-hour interactive panel presentations. There is no expense to participants.