FRANKFURT, Oct. 29, 2018 — The 2018/2019 edition of JUVE Handbook, which reviews more than 800 law firms and evaluates their position in the German legal market, has ranked King & Spalding in the following categories:
- Food Law
- Dispute Resolution – Arbitration/Mediation
- Investment Funds
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Real Estate
The following Frankfurt-based King & Spalding lawyers earned individual recognitions in the guide:
- Mario Leissner – Recommended for Investment Funds and Real Estate
- Sebastian Kaufmann – Recommended for Real Estate
- Henning Aufderhaar – Recommended for Real Estate
- Ulf Grundmann – Recommended for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products and Food Law
- Jan Schäfer – Leading Name in Arbitration and Recommended for Arbitration/Mediation
JUVE Handbook bases its research on interviews with more than 11,000 German and international lawyers and their clients.
King & Spalding’s 20-lawyer Frankfurt office focuses on real estate and capital transactions, investment funds, regulatory, international arbitration, life sciences, finance, corporate and tax law.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.