Please join us for a discussion on Trade Secrets, approaching the topic from the U.S., EU and WTO perspective. In particular, this webinar will discuss:
- Trade Secrets from the U.S. Perspective
- The Legal Landscape – Federal & State Laws, Civil & Criminal Liability
- Recent Cases in the Food & Beverage Space
- Elements of an Effective Trade Secret Policy
- Trade Secrets from the EU Perspective
- What is a Trade Secret and Subject to Protection under EU Laws?
- What Steps are Needed to Protect Trade Secrets in the EU?
- What are the Remedies to Enforce the Protection?
- Trade Secrets from the WTO Perspective
- The Institution: What is the World Trade Organization and Why is it Relevant to your Business?
- The Law: Substantive and Procedural Protections for Rights Holders
- Advocacy: Using WTO Law to Protect Your Trade Secrets
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
CLE credit will be applied for in CA, GA, IL NY, TX and, if needed, NC, VA. If needed, UK CPD points will be awarded. Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to attendees approximately 30 days after the program including a Uniform certificate to seek credit in other jurisdictions. New York lawyers: This program is considered transitional and non-transitional in content. The interactive webinar format is synchronous and approved for experienced and newly admitted NY lawyers. King & Spalding LLP / 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309 | CA Provider # 10947.
Please contact Ebony Riggins at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.