FRANKFURT, Oct. 30, 2020 — The JUVE Handbook, which reviews up to 800 law firms and evaluates their position in the German legal market, has once again recognized several King & Spalding practices and individuals.
In its 2020/21 edition, JUVE Handbook has ranked the firm in the following practice areas:
- Investment Funds
- Real Estate
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Dispute Resolution – Arbitration/Mediation
- Food Law
The following Frankfurt-based King & Spalding lawyers earned individual recognitions in the guide:
- Ulf Grundmann – “Leading Name” in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices; “Recommended” for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices; “Recommended” for Food Law
- Jan Schäfer – “Leading Name” in Arbitration; “Recommended” for Arbitration
- Henning Aufderhaar – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Sebastian Kaufmann – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Mario Leissner – “Recommended” for Investment Funds; “Recommended” for Real Estate
The JUVE Handbook’s recognitions are based on interviews with German and international lawyers and their clients.
King & Spalding’s Frankfurt office focuses on real estate and capital transactions, investment funds, regulatory, international arbitration, life sciences, finance, corporate and tax law.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.