FRANKFURT, Nov. 8, 2019 — The JUVE Handbook, which reviews up to 800 law firms and evaluates their position in the German legal market, has once again recognized several King & Spalding practices and individuals.
In its 2019/20 edition, JUVE Handbook has ranked the firm in the following practice areas:
- Investment Funds
- Real Estate
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Food Law
- Dispute Resolution – Arbitration
The following Frankfurt-based King & Spalding lawyers earned individual recognitions in the guide:
- Jan Schäfer – “Leading Name” in Arbitration and “recommended” for Arbitration
- Mario Leissner – “Recommended” for Investment Funds; “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Ulf Grundmann – “Recommended” for Food Law; “Recommended” for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Henning Aufderhaar – “Recommended” for Real Estate
- Sebastian Kaufmann – “Recommended” for Real Estate
The JUVE Handbook’s recognitions are based on interviews with German and international lawyers and their clients.
King & Spalding’s Frankfurt office focuses on real estate and capital transactions, investment funds, regulatory, international arbitration, life sciences, finance, corporate and tax law.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,100 lawyers in 21 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.