With the Digital Markets Act (DMA) entering into force, stakeholders are faced with looming questions concerning the practicalities of compliance and enforcement. While the political agreement reached earlier this year was a historic step in regulating digital gatekeepers, it still remains the first step. Regulators must now consider how to interpret and implement the DMA, while gatekeepers will need to formulate a strategy for compliance.
With “From Principle to Practice: Enforcing the DMA”, King & Spalding and Kekst CNC seek to discuss what the principles of the DMA mean in practice. The host Robin Pagnamenta Director of Kekst CNC, will draw on perspectives from leading enforcers, practitioners, and industry and civil society on the panel:
- Salomé Cisnal de Ugarte, Partner - Antitrust, King & Spalding LLP
- Lea Zuber, Head of Sector, Task Force Digital Markets Act, DG Competition, European Commission
- Carel Maske, Director, Competition EMEA, Microsoft
- Günther H. Oettinger, Global Advisory Board Member, Kekst CNC, Former Member and Vice President of the European Commission
- Vanessa Turner, Senior Advisor - Competition, Team Leader, BEUC
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org