NEW YORK, March 12, 2018 — Law360 has selected several King & Spalding partners to serve on its 2018 editorial advisory boards for different areas of law. Board members periodically give Law360 editors feedback on how the publication can improve its coverage, and give editors insight into the latest issues affecting various practice areas.
The following lawyers were selected:
- Partner Susan Clare (Atlanta), Transportation board
- Partner Geoffrey Drake (Atlanta), Product Liability board
- Partner Jason Jones (Washington, D.C.), White Collar
- Senior associate Elizabeth Lindquist (Washington, D.C.), Government Contracts board
- Partner Michael Urschel (New York), Capital Markets board
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with over 1,000 lawyers in 20 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.