Join data privacy and security professionals from King & Spalding for the second program of our three-part Cybersecurity and Privacy Summit Webinar Mini-Series. Board members, company executives, privacy and security professionals, and in-house legal practitioners who are navigating this rapidly evolving landscape will not want to miss this program.
This installment comprises two panels, whose topics include:
Emerging Trends in Data Privacy and Security: An Update on Recent Regulatory and Enforcement Developments in the U.S.
- Natasha Moffitt, King & Spalding
- Dan Lungren, King & Spalding
- Bill Johnson, King & Spalding
Managing Risk to Cognitive Security Arising from Social Media, AI/ML, Big Data and Facial Recognition
- Robert Hudock, King & Spalding
- Dr. Rand Waltzman, RAND Corporation
- Isabelle Wright, TikTok
- Rowan Zellers, Allen Institute of AI (AI2)
To read more about each panel, click here.
For questions, contact Mitchell Harbin at email@example.com.